Buying a condo in Bangkok along the new grey line monorail?

I have been doing some research on the future BTS and Monorail transit lines in Bangkok and think I would like to invest in a condo along the grey line before its built. 

Is there any way I could get some more official details regarding where the stations will be exactly located? I have short listed a few condos that I think would be in a short proximity to one of the stations, but would like to do some more research to be sure. 

I have attatched the map I have been looking at, if anyone here has any suggestions, ideas or feedback that would a great help. 

Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 23.48.11.png

It could never get finished, this is Thailand remember and likely the stations will be connected or nearby another shopping mall rather than close to your condo unless you are super lucky or someone is paying under the table. 

We have had some customers interested in buying condos at Baan Navatara, the cost per sqm is slowly increasing on the prospect that the grey line will be nearby.