What are your crazy expat stories?

I used to work with a British guy, an investment banker, making piles of money for the bank, had the full expat package living in discovery bay.
He had a bit of a coke habit then started smoking ice and going awol.

Wife leaves with kids to go back to England and tells husband to sort himself out. She comes back, having not heard from him for a month or so, to find the villa's windows all boarded up with planks of wood and inside a Thai hooker tied to a chair. On a sofa is the husband and another Thai hooker smoking a meth pipe. 'This not what it looks like' he said.

1 hour ago, JafferJohn said:

I used to work with a British guy, an investment banker, making piles of money for the bank, had the full expat package living in discovery bay.
He had a bit of a coke habit then started smoking ice and going awol.

Wife leaves with kids to go back to England and tells husband to sort himself out. She comes back, having not heard from him for a month or so, to find the villa's windows all boarded up with planks of wood and inside a Thai hooker tied to a chair. On a sofa is the husband and another Thai hooker smoking a meth pipe. 'This not what it looks like' he said.

I wouldn't have been surprised if you said they were ladyboys, I know loads of expats that get mixed up with them and ned up in some freaky situations. 

• 2 weeks later...